Penguin Overlords Penguin Overlords

Stumbles for perfection

All in all I found this game thoroughly enjoyable. I've always been a sucker for upgrade games, and this certainly has plenty to pick from. I like that upgrades must be bought separately for each penguin, which greatly increasing the length in which this game is 'difficult'. The art is spiffy, the premise is great, the music was amazing the first ten times... However this game is not without its flaws. The music, much like the overall gameplay is indeed rather repetitive; And the penguin's AI could really use some work. I'd often find my best penguins wasting away behind a rock with turtles a plenty around, simply because it had its eyes set on ONE turtle (tortoise?) on the other side.

Minor complaints from me, I'm still giving it a 4/5, 8/10. :)

Whirled Werewolf Whirled Werewolf

awesome

Although the vast majority of players in the game are complete and utter idiots (obviously not your fault), the game itself is quite enjoyable ^^ the few issues I have with this game are minor and basically are whirled's fault (occasional game resets ect.) so, 5/5, 10/10. :3 Keep up the good work

Green Moon Lab Green Moon Lab

Gravitating towards ten

Wow, for a first flash game, this is amazingly well done. Very creative gameplay. To me, it's vaguely reminiscent of 'portal' but ofcourse, thats a GOOD thing ;)

The music was far too repetitive for my tastes, and there were a few bugs (as they seem to already been pointed out, I shant bother doing so myself.)

Overall, I give it a 9/10. But all my five are belong to you. :D Great Job, and I can't wait to see more.